Do you want to check your Vodafone net balance? Well, the simplest approach to do so is by using the USSD codes.
Today in this post I will share all USSD Codes for Vodafone. You can use them for Vodafone balance check and for checking 2G, 3G or 4g unused data. Furthermore, you can use them to activate caller tunes or to receive the latest cricket news. You can also use them to manage your subscriptions and to receive customer assistance.
Vodafone is one of the world’s biggest mobile operator, and in India, it has the second largest customer base. Recently it merged Idea which is one another mobile operator in India owned by a multinational conglomerate company Aditya Birla Group.
Overall, Vodafone is one among of the best, affordable and fast internet service provider in India. Its network coverage is also quite good as compared to state-run BSNL. Presently, it is offering 28GB 3G/4G service at just Rs. 356.
How to check Vodafone net balance?
1st fastest method: Well, that’s pretty simple. You just need to follow the steps listed below.
- Open up your phone dialer.
- Type in *111*6# or *111*2*2#. If that doesn’t work you can first dial *111# and then follow the appropriate instructions listed in a followup message.
- Wait for few seconds and then you will receive a message in which you will find your currently subscribed internet balance.
2nd fastest method: You can also use SMS to check your Vodafone net balance.
For that SMS DATA BAL to 144. Soon you will receive a new message along with your current balance and few more details like validity and offers.
USSD Codes For Vodafone Net Balance
I have by myself checked every single USSD codes which I am presenting here. I have confirmed them in three distinct states, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand state), Jaipur (Rajasthan state) and also in New Delhi.
But if you find any code which is not functioning or is not showing the appropriate result, then please leave your question in the discussion section at the bottom of the post. I will try to sort out your question as promptly as possible.
Essential Vodafone USSD Codes
Sometimes you want to transfer your account balance to someone else accounts. Or there are certain times when you need to make emergency calls, but you don’t have any money in your account, and so you need to take loans. Below I have shared a few codes which will help you in such cases.
- You can use *131*# to transfer your balance to another account.
- 1241 can be helpful when you need to take a loan.
- *111*11# can be used to update your current account profile data. Remember that you may need to re-verify your documents.
- If you don’t like promotional messages from Vodafone, then you can use 1909 DND (do not disturb) code.
- Dial 111 in case you need any official support. In my experience customer care responds within a few minutes and also provides really useful promotional offers.
Vodafone Internet Recharge Codes
In order to activate any recharge packs, you need to have an appropriate amount in your account, or else you won’t be able to perform this action successfully.
- *121# can be used to get 3G and 2G subscription options.
- *121* 851# can be dialed if you are willing to activate 5GB, 3G subscription on your number.
- You can dial *121*1251# if you are willing to activate 8GB 3G DATA subscription plan on your number.
In today’s market 3G service is available for an almost same price as 2G. And so I am not listing any codes for the 2G subscription.
Other Service Related codes
There are various services offered by Vodafone in which you might be interested in or may not be interested. In order to either access those services or to block them, you can use the USSD codes listed below.
- You can dial *141# if you want to check your main account balance which also includes the internet balance details.
- Similarly, if you want to know how much free voice and SMS balance are left in your account, you can dial *142#.
- Dial 121 if you want to check your personalized offers from Vodafone.
- If you have an active night GPRS subscription then you can use *123*8# USSD code to check the remaining balance and further details.
Check Data Usage and Validity with App
One of the best way to check your remaining data balance and validity is to install the official MyVodafone India app from Google play store. Please follow the steps listed below.
- On your smartphone visit play store.
- Search for MyVodafone and then click on “Install” button.
- Now open the app and it will ask you to enter the phone number.
- Provide your phone number and then you will receive the message with a pin code.
- The app will automatically recognize the code and will load your profile with all details.
Above I have attached a screenshot of how your profile details will look.
Related Questions and Answer
What number do you call to check your balance on Vodafone?
1512 is the number using which you can learn about your main balance. Dial 1512 from your mobile and then follow the in-call instructions and within few seconds you should be able to know your balance and its validity.
How do you find out how much data you have on Vodafone?
This is really simple and the best possible way is to download the official app and install it on your mobile. Now in order to get the live statistics of your data usage, follow the steps listed below.
- Make sure that your current mobile data is set to Vodafone or else you won’t be able to use the app.
- Now open the MyVodafone app on your device.
- The app should automatically login to your account.
- On the home screen, you should be able to see the remaining internet data left in your account. You will able to able to see its validity and the main account balance.
- If in case you have customized the home screen of the app, you will need to click on the “menu”.
- Now click on the “Check My Usage” option. A new screen will load along with all related details.
How can I check my last recharge in Vodafone?
All you have to do is to open your dialer in your smartphone and type the following number: *111*3*3#. I have tested this USSD in various states and it works fine for me. It will show you the results of the last three recharges.
If in case it doesn’t work, you can use this USSD: *111#. After dialing to the provided number you will get a message. Type 3 on your dialer and then you should be able to see you last three recharges you made to your number.
What is USSD?
USSD is a short form for Unstructured supplementary service data and is provided by almost every mobile network provider worldwide. It is a GSM technology which allows two mobiles to communicate with each other within a network. Every mobile telecommunications company provides their own, unique set of codes to their customers. USSD Using them, customers can avail services, cancel subscriptions, know their balance and can even get support.
The main problem with these codes is that they are really hard to remember mainly because they are a combination of digits and special characters like hash and asterisk. So, I will suggest you bookmark this page as if you are a regular customer of Vodafone; this page will come handy to you.